The Rochester Collection offers deep, casual seating and a soft, luxurious fabric, providing first class comfort that is ideal for any family room. This collection has reversible seat and back cushions for maximum use.
1. All frames are designed with mortice and tenon construction for more structural integrity within the frame.
2. Sinuous spring seating incorporates a better ride on the cushion.
3. Spring rails are set up within a "lock-in" system which prevents spring rails from rolling out of the seat stretcher and side rail over time and use of the furniture.
4. ¾" plywood / high-density OSB and 7/8" hardwood construction throughout the frame.
5. Each stress point within the frame is supported by blocks or interlocks with another frame part.
6. Seat pitch and back pitch are designed to provide the best overall comfort for each application. In other words, if we have a loose pillow back, the back pitch is set specifically to that application at 28 degrees with a 26.5 seat depth. This is always adjusted to the desired seat depth and back design of the style.
7. 1.8 density foam seat cores